Our purpose is to develop and maintain the physical environments in which our students, faculty, and staff cultivate creative thought and expression. Our grounds, building maintenance, and housekeeping departments are active throughout campus to ensure that our buildings and grounds are cared for and well maintained in order to support all our campus activities.
You can request service from Facilities staff with the online facilities request system or by emailing email@example.com.
UIndy Facilities provides a variety of services and support to maintain and improve the University’s buildings, grounds and utilities.
Our goal each day is to provide clean, healthy and safe facilities for the UIndy Community, while keeping in mind our impact on the environment.
- Everyday cleaning
- Set ups for events
- Floor care
- Package Delivery
Maintenance & Repair
The division of Facilities Maintenance provides maintenance and repair service for the following areas:
- Plumbing repairs and installations
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation operation and repairs
- Campus moves
Our goal is to provide a safe and appealing environment conducive to the needs of a higher education campus community.
- Campus grounds maintenance
- Athletic field maintenace
- Campus-wide irrigation system Operation and Maintenance
- Landscape install/renovation
- Annual flower bed design and planting
- Tree and shrub care
- Snow and ice removal
- Vehicle and fleet maintenance
Construction Project Management
- Develop project scope and coordination
- Schedule/manage large and small scale on campus construction
Compliance & Safety
Everyone at University of Indianapolis must be involved and committed to safety. This must be a team effort. Together, we can prevent accidents and injuries. Together, we can keep each other safe and healthy in the workplace.
- Employee Guide to Safety Policies & Procedures
- Training targets, descriptions, and individuals responsible
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Program
- Storm Water Management Pamphlet
- Safety Data Sheets
- Snow and Ice Management Plan
Please report any unsafe/icy conditions to Facilities by submitting a ticket or calling (317) 788-3258 during regular business hours or (317) 788-3333 after hours.